€ 5.750,- p/m
On a unique location in Buurtschap 2005 located special and spacious canal house with former coach house at the rear with city garden. At the front is a beautiful unobstructed view over the canal and at the rear (Laan van Roos en Doorn) is a storage room (former garage) with an independent apartment.
The location is very favorable with regard to roads, public transport and within walking distance of the restaurants, cafes and shops of the Denneweg. Also near the (historical) Center of The Hague with theaters, the Lange Voorhout and the Koninklijke Schouwburg.
entrance with spacious vestibule, hall with wardrobe and toilet, Italian design kitchen with appliances,
dining room with beautiful glass front at the rear with access to the courtyard garden and the guest house.
stairs to the 1st floor; landing, living room with beautiful view at the front over the canal, ensuite to library / study, 2nd kitchen with dishwasher and microwave,
stairs to the 2nd floor: landing, spacious master bedroom, spacious walk-in closet annex modernized bathroom with bath, shower, double sink, toilet and bidet, full width rear balcony.
3rd floor: landing with boiler/storage cupboard, nice front room with height to ridge, 2nd bathroom with shower, toilet, sink, washing machine connection and design radiator,
spacious L-shaped back room with cupboard wall.
Access to the guest house from the garden (Laan van Roos en Doorn 6). Of course there is a private entrance form of the street, but can also be reached via a staircase from the garden. On the 1st floor there is a living room with kitchenette, bathroom with shower, toilet and sink and a loft with bedroom. The ground floor has a large storage room with double doors to the street and a terrace.
– Located in a fantastic location in the center / Neighborhood 2005, spacious city house with courtyard garden and guest house and storage room (possible to return as a garage)
– fantastic and bright living room with a view over the canal!
– the house is in good condition both internally and externally
– year of construction approx. 1910
– living area approx. 277 m2 (Hooigracht) and approx. 28 m2 (Ln v R en D) according to NEN 2580
– alarm system
– central vacuum system
– wooden and aluminum frames with largely double glazing
– CV Itho Daalderop with hot water supply (approx. 2016)
– energy label C
– protected cityscape
– own ground
– floor plans are available for dimensions and layout
- 305 m2
- 183 m2
Features Hooigracht 12.
|Huurprijs||€ 5.750,- p/m|
Oppervlaktes en inhoud
|Perceel oppervlakte||183 m2|